1. —Let’s play _______basketball.
—That sounds good.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
2. They can buy the pens ________ very good prices.
A. on B. in C. at D. with
3. Kate and I ________ in the same class.
A. am B. is C. are D. be
4. —_________is your dictionary?
—It’s on the table.
A. What B. Where C. Who D. How
5. He doesn’t like math because it’s _________.
A. difficult B. interesting C. easy D. relaxing
6. Mary’s _______ is too big. She wants a small one.
A. shoes B. socks C. jacket D. shorts
7. —Let’s_______ ice-cream. —OK.
A. have B. has C. lik e D. likes
8 . He is a basketball player. He eats _______.
A. good B. well C. nice D. health
9. —What ______ the price of the shoes?
A. be B. am C. is D. are
10. There are ________ months in a year. The ________ month is December.
A. twelve, twelve B. twelve, twelfth C. twelfth, tw elve D. twelfth, twelfth
11. December is the ___________month of the year.
A. first B. twelfth C. twelve D. eleventh
12. I __________ two baseballs and my friend ___________five baseballs.
A. have; have B. have; has C. has; have D. has; has
13. ―__________is the boy?
―He is my brother.
A. What B. Who C. How old D. Where
14. ―__________ is your birthday, Jim?
― October 3rd.
A. Where B. What C. When D. How much
15. He _________ his homework at school.
A. doesn’t do B. don’t do C. isn’t do D. does not
16. What ______ Linda want ______ for breakfast?
A. does; ea t B. is; eat C. does; to eat D. is; to eat
17. —Where's my book, please?
—__________, I don' t know.
A. Sorry B. Thanks C. No D. Excuse me
18. -___________? —She is twelve.
A. How is she B. How old is she C. What is she D. Is she twelve
19. ―Happy birthday, Mary!
A. Thank you. B. Happy birthday to you, too.
C. I’m fine. D. You’re welcome.
—Yes, please. I want to buy a schoolbag.
A. How are you B. What color is it C. Can I help you D. How old are you
My name is Jim. I have three good friends. We like sports very much. My favorite sport is ping-pong. I have thirteen ping-pong balls and two ping-pong bats. I think ping-pong is fun. But Paul thinks it is boring. His favorite sport is baseball. He plays baseball every afternoon. He has four baseballs. Jeff is Paul’s brother. He likes playing soccer and tennis. He thinks they’re interesting. He has eight tennis balls and five tennis rackets(球拍). My friend Frank likes playing soccer, too. He plays it well. It’s relaxing for him to play soccer. But he has only one soccer ball.
21. Jim’s favorite sport is ping-pong.
22. Jim has three ping-pong bats.
23. Paul and Jeff are cousins.
24. Jeff and Frank like playing soccer.
25. Jeff has only one soccer ball.
April 20th is Mary’s fourteenth birthday. It is Saturday. She invites Kate, Helen, Jane, and Tom to her birthday party. Each of them brings a birthday present for her and says, “Happy birthday, Mary!”. Mary’s mother makes a big cake. It has fourteen candles(蜡烛) on it. Each of them says “How wonderful!” They have a lot of ice-cream, too. After finishing the ice-cream and cake, Kate plays the piano. How well she plays! Then they sing and play games. Mary is very happy. Everybody looks happy.
26. Mary’s fourteenth birthday is on __________.
A. Saturday B. Sunday C. May 20th D. April 14th
27. Mary invites _________ friends to her party.
A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six
28. _________ plays the piano after finishing the ice-cream and cake.
A. Mary B. Helen C. Jane D. Kate
29. Fourteen candles are on_________.
A. the cake B. the ice-cream C. the table D. the piano
30. Mary’s mother makes _________ for he r.
A. some ice cream B. a big cake C. 14 candles D. a big card.
Mr Green works in an office(办公室). Every morning he has breakfast with his wife at 7:30, watches TV, drinks tea(喝茶) and then leaves his home at 8:00 and takes a bus to his office.
Now he still sits comfortably(舒适地) at the breakfast table and watches his news on TV at 8:05. He doesn’t hurry and asks his wife for another cup of tea.
“Another cup?” she says in surprise (吃惊的). “Don’t you need to go to the office today?” “The office?” he says, “I think I’m at the office!”
31. Mr Green works in a(an) ______.
A. school B. hotel C. office D. hospital
32. Mr Green usu ally goes to work by _______.
A. car B. bus C. bike D. train
33. Mr Green likes ________ every day.
A. running B. playing basketball C. drinking coffee D. watching TV
34. Mrs Green is surprised because Mr Green_________.
A. doesn’t drink tea B. doesn’ t watch TV news
C. doesn’t go to work D. doesn’t have breakfast
35. Mr Green forgets(忘记) that he is _________.
A. at home B. at his office C. on the bus D. in his car
36. —Let’s play soccer with______________ (they). —That sounds good.
37. My sister likes hamburgers, but I like______________ (rice).
38. (woman)_______________ Day is on March 8th.
39. My sister is 20. Today is her____ ___________ (twenty) birthday.
40. Sports star Cindy eats ________________ (health) food every day.
41. She _______________ ( play) sports every day.
42. I want________________ (watch) TV on Sunday.
43. It_______________ (look) like a hat.
44. I ________________ (not like) geography because it’s really difficult.
45. —Let’s play soccer. —That _____________ (sound) great.
46. This shirt is 50 dollars. (对划线部分提问)
_________________ _______________ is this shirt?
47. Kate has a nice eraser. (改为一般疑问句)
______________ Kate ______________ a nice eraser?
48. He has eight pencils. (改为否定句)
He ________________ ________________ eight pencils.
What do you usually have _________________ ________________?
What is your ________________ ________________?
1-5 DCCBA 6-10 CABCB 11-15 BBBCA 16-20 CACAC
21-25 ABBAB 26-30 ABDAB 31-35 CBDCA
36. them 37. rice 38. Women’s 39. twentieth 40. healthy
41.plays 42. to watch 43.looks 44. don’t like 45. sounds
46. How much 47. Does, have 48. doesn’t have
49. for breakfast 50. favorite subject