1. Please i__________ yourself to us.
2. We study seven s_________ this term.
3. Our teachers often t________ us stories.
4. They are from Japan. They can speak J___________.
5. China is a big c__________.
6. My mother’s mother is my g____________.
7. I’m Gina. N________ to meet you.
8. Smith is Mary Smith’s f________ name.
9. Look at the c_______ on the wall. It is 9 o’clock(点钟).
10. I have a s______ of keys in my hand.
11. This is a picture ______ my family.
12. You can call me _______ 85936771.
13. Put the book ________ your schoolbag.
14. Look! Those students are _______ America.
15. Thank you________ your pictures.
16. Welcome ________ our school.
17. It is sunny(晴朗的). What _______ going to the park?.
18. ______ the picture is a girl.
19. You can ask her _______ help.
20. Her books are ______ the desk.
21. What are ________(that)?
22. I have two _______(photo) on my desk.
23. Where is _______( we) teacher?
24. Is that ________(Sue) class?
25. Please call _______( I ) later.
26. Her name is ________.
A. Tom B. Linda C. Sam D. Sandy
27. His daughter’s name ________ Sue.
A. are B. is C. am D./
28. _______ is Mary. It’s ______ book.
A. This, this B. He, he C. She, her D. He, his
29.-- Is she Gina?
--_________.Her name is Sue.
A. Yes, she is. B. No, she isn’t
C. Yes, she isn’t D. No, she is
30. --What’s your QQ ________?
A. number B. phone C. friend D. color
31. That is ______ID card. It’s _______ID card.
A. a, his B. an, you C. an, her D. a, my
32. Mom, ________ my good friends Mike and Bob.
A. she is B. he is C. this is D. these are
33. I don’t have a ________, but I have a sister.
A. brother B. sister C. father D. mother
34. --Thank you.
A. Me too B. No thanks C. Thank you, too D. You’re welcome
35. _______ Is this your pen?
A. Th ank you. B. Excuse me. C. Hello! D. How a re you?
36. She is from China.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ ________from China?
37. His name is Bill. (划线提问)
________ is his _________?
38. The girl is ten years old. (划线提问)
_______ _______ is the girl?
39. His pen is on the desk. (划线提 问)
_______ ________ his pen?
40. They are Chinese students. (变为否定句)
They _______ _______ Chinese students.
41.Where is the baseball?
42.Nice to meet you.
43. Is the schoolbag on the bed?
44.Are the keys on the table?
45.Who is that girl?
A. It is under the chair.
B. No, it isn’t.
C. She is my sister.
D. Nice to meet you too.
E. Yes, they are.
A:Tom! Is this your jacket?
B: The jacket? 46_______.
A: It’s on the sofa. It’s white. Is it your jacket?
A: Don’t put your things here and there. Put them in place.
A: Hey, Sandy! Look at the hats. Are they yours?
C: Let me see. 49______ They are Dad’s.
A:What? They are your dad’s?
C: 50_____ You can ask him.
Hello, everyone. My name is Kelly___51____. Kelly is my ___52____ name and Green is my last name. This is a photo __53___ my family. ___54____ at this photo. My father, mother, sister and I are ___55____ it. My mother’s ___56____ is Mona. She is beside(在……旁边) my father. My father is Johnson. Can you see me? I am in a red jacket. Beside me is a lovely(可爱的)___57______. She is my ___58___. She is in a white jacket. ___59____name is Judy. I love my ___60____.
51. A. Green B. Mona C. Judy
52. A. first B. last C. family
53.A. in B. of C. at
54.A.Call B. Meet C. Look
55.A.at B. on C. in
56.A.family B .name C. number
57.A.boy B. girl C. aunt
58.A. friend B. sister C. cousin
59.A.She’s B. His C. Her
60. A. brother B. watch C. family
Martin: Hi, everyone. There is(有) a backpack in the lost and found case. Is it your back pack, Ann?
Ann: No, it isn’t. My backpack is red, not blue.
Martin: Hey, Jessie, is it your backpack?
Jessie: Let me have a look(看一看). Yes, it is. Thank you, Martin.
Martin: Look at this watch. Is it your watch, Ann?
Ann: No, it isn’t. I don’t have (有) a watch. I think it’s Lucy’s watch.
Martin: Lucy, is this your watch?
Lucy: Yes, it is. Thank you.
Martin: There is a notebook in the case. It’s black. There is a name on it. Oh, my God! It is my notebook.
61. They talk about ________ thing(s)
A. one B. two C .three
62. What’s the color of the backpack in the case?
A. Blue. B. Red C. Black
63. The backpack is ________.
A. Martin’s B. Jessie’s C. Ann’s
64. The watch is _______.
A. Ann’s B. Lucy’s C. Jessie’s
65. The notebook is _______.
A. Ann’s B. Jessie’s C. Martin’s
My name is Jim. I am an English boy. Look! This is my room. That is my green bed. It’s very lovely(可爱的) , isn’t it? The TV and the tape player are on the desk. My desk is blue. There is a computer on it. I like the computer very much. I often use it to do my homework. My books are under the desk. Where is my schoolbag? It isn’t on the desk. Oh! It’s on the bed. My pencils aren’t on the desk. They are in my pencil box and my pencil box is in my schoolbag. My computer game is under the bed. My clock, my ID card and my keys are on the desk.
66.Where is the tape player?
A. On the desk. B. Under the desk C. behind the desk. D. On the bed
67.What color is the desk?
A. Green. B. Red. C. Blue. D. White.
68. Where are the books?
A. Under the desk. B. Behind the desk. C. Near the desk D. On the desk.
69. Is his schoolbag on the desk?
A. No, it isn’t.
B. Yes, it is.
C. No, it is on the sofa.
D. We don’t know.
70. What’s the best title (标题)?
A. Jim B. Jim’s Room C. Jim’s School D. Jim’s Family
This is a picture of a family. The father’s name is Peter Brown. He is 45. The mother’s name is Lucy Brown. She is 43. Their son is Tim. Their daughter is Mary. Tim is 13 and Mary is 11. The son looks like the father and the daughter looks like the mother. They are in No. 2 Middle School. The parents are teachers. The son and the daughter are students.
71. There are _______ people(人) in the family.
A.two B. three C. four D. five
72. Tim is Mr. Brown’s ________
A. son B. cousin C. brother D. sister
73. Mary’s mother’s name is __________
A. Lake Brown B. Kate Brown C. Ann Brown D. Lucy Brown
74. Tim looks like his _________.
A. father B. mother C aunt D uncle
75. Mary and Tim are ______ in No. 2 Middle School.
A. teachers B. students C. boys D. girls
76. Ann lost a watch.
77. Lily’s schoolbag is lost. She should (应该) call 580-3302.
78.Four books and a pencil box are in the schoolbag.
79. A boy finds a black watch, he should call Lin Xu.
80. Kelsey lost a set of keys..
Can you bring some things to me to school? I need my watch, keys, notebook, dictionary and my school card. The watch is on the table. The keys are in the drawer. The notebook is on my bed. The dictionary is on the desk. But where is my school card? Sorry, I can’t remember(记得). Maybe(也许)it’s in my bag or on the desk.
81. Where is Emily now(现在)?
82. Are the key s on the desk?
83. How many kinds(多少种) of things does Emily need(需要)?
84. What’s on the bed?
85. Where is the school card , can Emily remember ?
This is Lily and Lucy’s r__86_____. It’s a nice room. There are t____87____ beds in the room. One is Lucy’s and the other(另一个)is Lily’s. T____88____ look the same. We c__89_____ see their shoes. They are under the beds. T_____90______ schoolbags are on the chairs
(B) 假设你是王东，你的朋友Jim要借用你的宿舍两天，请你为他留一张便条，告诉他一些用品的位置，以方便他使用。可以适当增加物品。便条的开头和结尾已给出，不计入 字数(10分)
Welcome to my little room. Wish you two happy days here. Now I’ll tell you something about my room.
1. Introduce 2 subjects 3tell 4Japanese 5country
6.grandmother 7.Nice 8.family 9.clock 10.set
11.of 12.at 13.in 14.from 15.for 16.to 17about
18.In 19.for 20.on/in
21.those 22.photos 23.our 24.Sue’s 25. Me
36. Is she 37What, name 38How old 39.Where is 40.are not
82.No, they aren’t
85.No, she can’t
86.Room 87two 88They 89can’t 90Their