01. Manners are quite different from country to country. 各国的礼仪各不相同。
02. Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend. 我不仅认识她，还是她好的朋友。
03. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards. 著名的电影奖是奥斯卡金像奖。
04. We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog! 我们得对邻居的狗采取点行动了!
05. Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday? 星期天来和我们共进晚餐好吗?
06. Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth? 你认为人是公司大的财富吗?
07. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody. 他自以为是重要人物，但我们觉得他什么也不是。
08. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career. 我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
09. It is no matter whether you get there early or late. 你早到晚到都没有关系。
10. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer. 在足球中以手触球就是犯规。
11. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room. 护士在手术室协助医生动手术。
12. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business. 我在自己的时间里干什么根本不关别人的事。
13. What I want to do is different from those of others. 我想做的与别人不同。
14. You forget to write down the date of your departure. 您忘了写离店日期了。
15. “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said. “我要是早点知道这个规矩就好了!”她说。
16. Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life? 你能告诉我长时间地过着快乐的生活的秘诀吗?
17. He holds a position of great responsibility upon him. 他担任着一个责任重大的职务。
18. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women! 据说他背地里和两个女人有关系!
19. Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they? 13路车跑得更勤，是不是?
20. They are only too delighted to accept the invitation. 他们非常乐意接受邀请。
21. We are going to have the final examination next week. 我们下周举行期末考试。
22. And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer. 现在的医疗保健使得人们活得更长。
23. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away? 你认为你马上就能睡着吗?
24. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out. 经理不在时山我来管理公司。
25. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry. 我从汤姆那儿借了一本笔记本，我又把它借给玛丽了。
26. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner. 我正在洗衣服，约翰在做晚饭。
27. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey? 你们在旅行中有没有什么令人激动的事情?
28. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something. 谈到政策，我得说几句。
29. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is? 您能告诉我行李的大重量限额是多少吗?
30. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm. 他夹着本厚书，走出了图书馆。
31. The brothers differ from each other in their interests. 这几个兄弟各有所好。
32. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist. 虽然我们看不见原子，但它们的确存在。
33. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company. 我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。